Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Just a few Thank You's

I have the best clients in the World. Here's just a few of the Thank You cards I have received from my Awesome clients. My personal goal, has always been to focus on the Bride & Grooms wants and needs first. It 's usually a bit crazy on the wedding day and I don't want my clients to have to worry about coming up with ideas or worrying about what has or has not been photographed yet. I always encourage ideas, props and fun shots too! This is one reason I always strongly suggest a bridal shoot. Beside having bridals for display at the wedding, it's a great opportunity for us to work, play and have fun together while we get to know each others personalities and style.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike~ Jp & I want to thank you for all of our memories. You are absoultly amazing and have such a creative eye! Your personality is fun and charming. Every photo shoot with you was full of laughter and great memories. ( falling over the huge rock, the slide at vivian park.) I loved it. Your work is exceptional and I'm so thankful that you were there on our wedding day to capture every important moment. You didn't miss a thing. As a result of that I get to re-live my wedding day every time I pick up my wedding album. So thanks so much. Love Ashly and JP Feliciano

Shari and Grady Wroblewski said...

Mike, I just want to tell you YOU ROCK! You simply are the best! Thanks so much for everything you have done for us... and that is a lot! From engagements, to bridals, to the entire wedding, and now, family pictures with our little girl! I will not go to anyone else! The most important thing that I wanted to thank you for is all the time you have dedicated to our little family. A photo shoot isn't just a photo shoot, it's so much more. Thanks again. Always a friend, Shari and Grady Wroblewski.