Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Michael & Sharon Rust


Meet Michael & Sharon Rust, married March 21st, 2008.
I shot Michael and Sharon's wedding post WPPI '08.
I really applied the ideas that I had just learned from that
Awesome experience. I felt more connected to them than
normal. I think it was a combination of their personalities
and the newly acquired ideas. I admit I looked at everything
in a very open minded way. I shot the bridal above at that
location for the first time and I've been shooting at Temple
Square since '96. I watched and waited for that connection
to them. It may sound touchy and feely but it's part of the
experience. I love it!

1 comment:

Rhett Olson said...

Great pics Mike. Great that you can take the things that you're learning and put them to use. Don't remember the specifics of the 7 7 7 rule, but I do remember that if you don't use what you learn right away, you'll lose it.