Saturday, June 7, 2008

Favorite bridal's of the day

My favorite image of the day! (above)

Off to War again?




Sweet Harley Davidson! It's the 2003, 100th Anniversary edition.



So I was dang thirsty about an hour and a half into our shoot and I decided to make a quick zip through the Taco Bell drive-thru, on our way to the next location. I ordered a 32 ounce root beer and the lady said that'll be a buck eighty two!? I was like whatever and drove up to the window. She said, "That'll be $1.82." I said 32 ounce root beer right!? Yep! In my mind I was like, are you kidding?? I was just caught off guard I guess! So apparently that's how they make up for their $ .99 bean burritos etc. By the way my favorite is with the green sauce :) Enjoy mmmmmm.

1 comment:

Jonny Love said...

Thanks Michael, The pictures are amazing, and we had so much fun. You made the day so much fun for Michelle and she is so happy with the results.

Jon