Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Ryan in Las Vegas

Solarized in two layers. Mostly hand painted for the exact look I wanted.


Infrared B&W, I love the texture. It reminds me of a still you might see in a Quentin Tarantino film. I'm torn but I think this one is my favorite.


Color Infrared, cross-processed. I love how Ryan's left hand looks like it's on fire.

So I've been putting of tweaking these images of Ryan since our trip to Vegas for WPPI. I have looked at the vanilla version for so long now that I just couldn't wait any longer. At first you may think, "WOW....What is this??" But to be honest this is what I need to do every once and a while, when I am spending allot of time touching up and perfecting the "Traditional" images and filling print orders etc. It was sure fun to tweak these images!! :)

1 comment:

Casee said...

Mike,

These images are awesome. I love traditional, but I also love the edgy. Keep up the good work!