Saturday, July 28, 2012

Nic + Dana's Bridal Shoot - Bridals / Utah Bridals / Utah Weddings / Michael Lloyd Photography / Utah Wedding Photography / Utah Wedding Photographer / Bountiful Temple Weddings / Bountiful Temple Couples / Gorgeous Wedding Couples / Beautiful Brides / Utah Brides

Nic & Dana are such Gorgeous people and so very photogenic. It's always so much fun to photograph couples that are not only confident and beautiful, but the ones who really want to have a blast and try fun ideas! I am so blessed to have so many Awesome client's that trust me and are willing to do something outside the box. There are too many pictures out there that look to similar, so I personally strive to try and find New & Fun location's and incorporate cool props and different expression's in to our shoot's. Photography is a way of life for me and I sure Love what I do.
Thank You Nic & Dana for bringing me so much joy! ~ Michael















1 comment:

canvas prints said...

I like the pictures, how did you guys get on that ledge. that was a good idea. the heart hand photo is very beautiful to.